Create memories and share savings by attending a Nashville Ballet performance with your friends, family or co-workers! Group tickets for 2018-2019 performances are available now.
Groups of 10 or more can save 15% off select seats for Swan Lake, Seven Deadly Sins, Nashville's Nutcracker, Attitude: Lucy Negro Redux, and Modern Masters. Pricing may increase due to demand. Reserve early for the best rates!
Members of the same group may attend different dates and times of a production.
Nashville Ballet can locate the best seats for your group, make arrangements for special needs and facilitate downtown bus parking.
To make a reservation, contact the Nashville Ballet Box Office at (615) 297-2966 x710 or email email@example.com.
corporate & UNIVERSITY DISCOUNTS
In addition to traditional group sales, Nashville Ballet partners with many area businesses and universities to offer discounts for our performances.
If your company has 100 or more employees in the Nashville area or you represent a local college or university, contact the Nashville Ballet box office at firstname.lastname@example.org or
(615) 297-2966 x710 to request an exclusive discount code. We simply ask that you send an e-mail to all employees detailing any offers provided by Nashville Ballet.
Scout troops of 10 or more can receive 15% off select seats for family favorites like Nashville's Nutcracker and earn a Nashville Ballet fun badge! Registered troop leaders may contact the Nashville Ballet box office at (615) 297-2966 x710 or email@example.com to learn more.
Terms & Billing
Nashville Ballet’s group minimum is 10 tickets.
- Tickets are subject to availability.
- All sales are final. There are no refunds.
- Tickets will be issued upon receipt of full payment.
- All dates, times, shows, prices and artists are subject to change without notice.
- All terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Please advise Nashville Ballet of any special seating or accessibility needs when making your reservation.
BILLING AND PAYMENT
- Nashville Ballet does not require a deposit for group reservations.
- An invoice with payment due dates will be e-mailed, mailed or faxed to you within 48 hours of your ticket order.
- Full payment is due 4 weeks prior to the performance. Reservations made within 4 weeks of the performance require full payment within 7 days.
- Payment can be made over the phone with any major credit card, by mailing a check to Nashville Ballet’s box office, or by visiting The Martin Center for Nashville Ballet.
- Until final payment is made, your group may change the ticket order without penalty, provided it does not drop below the group minimum.
- Failure to comply with the payment schedule will result in the releasing of seats.
Group Ticket Policy
Payment in full for Nashville Ballet performances is due 4 weeks prior to the performance date unless indicated otherwise. Nashville Ballet reserves the right to cancel any reservation that does not meet the payment requirements.
Out-of-state group orders must be picked up in person at The Martin Center for Nashville Ballet or at the TPAC Box Office. Any patron who resides outside of the state of Tennessee and requests that group tickets be mailed must meet one of the following criteria: (i) is a certified tour operator belonging to at least one nationally recognized motor coach association, (ii) represents a school, college, or university with a verifiable campus mailing address, or (iii) represents a company or organization with a verifiable business mailing address.
Out-of-state group orders may not be mailed to a P.O. Box. Nashville Ballet reserves the right to refuse mailing to any entity that does not meet the criteria described above. All requests to have group orders mailed outside of the state of Tennessee will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
By purchasing group tickets to Nashville Ballet’s events, you agree that the tickets you receive will not be resold to individuals above the face value unless you meet ALL of the following conditions: (i) you are a tour operator, authorized concierge service company, travel agent or other authorized travel industry partner that (ii) packages tickets with hotel reservations, transportation arrangements or other travel amenities and (iii) such packages shall include substantial value to each individual purchaser above and beyond the rights and access provided by the ticket to the event.
Nashville Ballet reserves the right to refuse service to any entity that resells our tickets for profit in the secondary marketplace, and to cancel any tickets sold by group purchasers to individuals in violation of this agreement without compensation.