SCHOOL OF NASHVILLE BALLET TEXT ALERTS
Subscribe to School of Nashville Ballet’s Text Alerts for severe weather closures and other important Information!
To receive text message updates, please subscribe using the directions below pick up a copy of the instructions at the Nashville or Brentwood Campuses. Our staff is happy to assist you with the subscription process.
SUBSCRIBE TO SCHOOL OF NASHVILLE BALLET TEXT ALERTS
- Open the text message application on your cellular phone.
- Enter this number in the “to” field: 615-823-2267
- Tip: save this phone number as Nashville Ballet Alerts
- In the “message” field, enter the code associated with your school division. If your family takes classes in more than one division (i.e. Children’s Program and Community Division), send a separate message for each subscription code.
@snbchildpr [Children’s Program]
@snbcomdiv [Community Division]
You are all done! More information School of Nashville Ballet’s closure policy and text message alert system:
- SNB will no longer follow the Davidson or Williamson County school closings. In the event of severe weather or loss of power, SNB may cancel classes for a portion of the day or the entire day. Closing information for both locations will be posted on our website, Facebook page and announced via text message subscription (instead of email blast). We encourage students to attend classes at their discretion during inclement weather. This policy can be found in School of Nashville Ballet’s Student Handbook.
- Closings will also be listed on the NEWS 2 SNOWTRACKER – www.wkrn.com or on Channel 2.
- Nashville Ballet is using Remind101’s text alert service to communicate safely and securely with families. Remind101 does not sell or share information about students, parents or teachers. Personal information remains private and confidential. Using Remind101, teachers can engage students and parents more effectively without needing to know their phone number and without having to give their phone number out. There is no fee for students or parents to sign up. Standard message rates apply. It will take less than 60 seconds to sign up!
- Look for the Remind101 box on the sidebar of our school home page: www.nashvilleballet.com/school. The same text message updates you receive on your phone will appear on our school home page.
If you have any questions about text message updates from School of Nashville Ballet or would like more information on Remind101’s safe and secure service, please do not hesitate to ask.