Young Men's Scholarship Program Schedule
Fall Semester Classes: August 14 - December 9, 2017
Spring Semester Classes: January 15 - May 5, 2018
Enrollment is offered on an annual basis. All students receive one full academic year of tuition-FREE training, followed by merit-based scholarships.
Registration for the Young Men’s Scholarship Program is now open. To register, contact School of Nashville Ballet at (615) 297-2966 x203.
+ Class is almost full; limited spaces remain
++ Class is full; please contact the School Registrar at email@example.com or (615) 297-2966 ext. 910 to be added to a waitlist
Level 1 - Monday 6 - 7 p.m.
Level 1 - Thursday 6 - 7 p.m.
Level 2 - Thursday 7 - 8:30 p.m.
Level 2 - Friday 6 - 7:30 p.m.
Level 3 - Tuesday 7 - 8:45 p.m.
Level 3 - Wednesday 7 - 8:30 p.m.
Level 3 - Saturday Noon - 1:45 p.m.
Level 4 - Monday 6:45 - 8:45 p.m.
Level 4 - Tuesday 7:15 - 8:45 p.m.
Level 4 - Wednesday 7:15 - 8:45 p.m.
Level 4 - Saturday 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
* Students will take at least one co-ed Academy Division class at the appropriate level
currently enrolled students:
YMSP classes will NOT meet ON THE DATES BELOW due to the Nashville Ballet’s performance season this fall semester.
Although there will be no YMSP classes, students are required to attend their regularly scheduled Academy classes. You do NOT have to make up any additional classes. You only have to maintain your attendance in the Academy classes you already attend.
- Monday 9/4 - Labor Day. No Academy or YMSP classes
- Saturday 9/16 - No YMSP Classes
- Tuesday 9/19 - Saturday 9/23 - No YMSP Classes
- Saturday 9/30 - No YMSP Classes
- Monday 10/23 - Saturday 10/28 - No YMSP Classes
- Monday 11/20 - Saturday 11/25 - No YMSP or Academy Classes
- Tuesday 11/28 - Saturday 12/2 - No YMSP Classes
- Wednesday 12/6 - Saturday 12/9 - No YMSP Classes
- Monday 1/15 - No YMSP Classes for Levels 2-4. Classes will meet for Level 1
Spring Semester will begin Monday, January 15.
Before the start of the Spring Semester you will receive another schedule of blackout dates via email.
If you need additional assistance, please contact School of Nashville Ballet at (615) 297-2966 x203.