TICKET DONATION POLICY
Nashville Ballet is proud to support the wonderful work of many charitable organizations in Middle Tennessee by donating performance tickets for silent auctions. Due to a high volume of requests and limited ticket inventory, Nashville Ballet has established the following eligibility guidelines for ticket donations.
- Nashville Ballet does not accept ticket donation requests by mail, email or phone.
- Requests must be made through the official online request form (below) at least 4 weeks prior to the charitable event.
- The requestor must represent a registered 501(c)(3) organization and be prepared to provide documentation if asked.
- Nashville Ballet directly supports organizations and does not donate to third-party fundraisers.
- Nashville Ballet donations are to be used for silent auctions only.
- Nashville Ballet does not donate tickets for raffles or incentives.
- Organizations are eligible for a donation once per performance season. Multiple requests will not be considered.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Eligible organizations must make an official ticket donation request via the online form at least 4 weeks prior to the charitable event.
- Priority is given to local organizations that have a relationship with Nashville Ballet.
- Nashville Ballet will respond via email within 10 business days. If the organization meets eligibility guidelines and ticket donation inventory is available, the response email will include a PDF ticket voucher. The voucher will include the performance dates and times, the ticket value and redemption instructions. Nashville Ballet typically donates 2 tickets to the performance closest to the charitable event.
- The organization will give the ticket voucher to the winner of the silent auction. The auction winner must redeem the ticket voucher by following the instructions provided.