FERDINAND THE BULL
MAY 14-21, 2017
NASHVILLE BALLET Studio a (3630 Redmon Street)
A ballet for families
Ferdinand the Bull will be at The Martin Center for Nashville Ballet for six (6) performances:
- Sunday, May 14, 2017 at 2 p.m. | SOLD OUT!
- Sunday, May 14, 2017 at 4 p.m. | SOLD OUT!
- Saturday, May 20, 2017 at 2 p.m. | LIMITED AVAILABILITY
- Saturday, May 20, 2017 at 4 p.m. | LIMITED AVAILABILITY
- Sunday, May 21, 2017 at 2 p.m. | SOLD OUT!
- Sunday, May 21, 2017 at 4 p.m.
Choreography by Paul Vasterling
Music by Mario DaSilva
You’ll be charmed by this tale about a lovable bull who would rather sit and smell the flowers than fight in Madrid’s bullfights. Based on The Story of Ferdinand by Munro Leaf, this family ballet humorously teaches us how to embrace what makes us different. Featuring vibrant sets and costumes inspired by the cubist paintings of Pablo Picasso, narration and an interactive activity, Ferdinand the Bull will leave audiences of all ages delighted.